YOU’VE BEEN IN AN ACCIDENT. YOU’RE OK. HERE’S SOME STEPS TO FOLLOW NOW THAT YOU’RE SAFE.
- Is your vehicle drivable? If it is not, you will need to file a police report, as a tow truck needs to pick it up.
- Do you have a package policy on your vehicle? Package policies cannot be added after an accident has happened. If you get in an accident and you do not have a package policy, you will be required to pay a deductible. You can ask your adjuster about a “Deductible - Payment Plan” if you require one.
- Report your claim immediately after it happens, while the details are fresh in your mind. In Saskatchewan, you will need to report to SGI, as well as any secondary insurance you may have. In Manitoba, you will need to report to MPI.
- Please see below for some helpful numbers:
‣ Roadside Assistance 1-800-268-6800
‣ OnStar 1-888-466-7827
‣ Emergency 911
‣ SGI 1-800-647-6448
‣ SMI 1-800-667-3067
‣ CAA 1‑877‑222‑1717
‣ Co-Operators 1-877-682-5246
‣ MPI 1-800-665-2410
- Do you have a backup vehicle to drive while yours is being repaired? If you have “LOSS OF USE” coverage on your package policy, your insurance can cover you for a loaner car to drive while yours is being repaired. If you are not at fault, you may be entitled to a rental car, regardless of your package policy.
- Is your vehicle used for work or a farm vehicle that you pay GST on? Let your adjuster, as well as the repair shop know what percent you pay, so you can be invoiced accordingly.
- Please note that SGI sometimes takes up to a day to respond. Make sure you tell them where you want your vehicle to be repaired and your adjuster will either schedule your estimate to be done at an SGI building or an SGI accredited repair shop. Most times, if your vehicle is not drivable, SGI will want to do the initial estimate themselves.
- If you have Replacement Cost included in your policy, you will receive OEM (direct from manufacturer) parts installed on your vehicle. If you do not, there may be aftermarket parts installed onto your vehicle, as that is all SGI will cover.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This Certificate assures the repairs to which you and “Key Collision Centre” agree this warranty shall only apply if the defects occur under normal driving conditions and not where any vehicle has been subjected to accidents, negligence, abuse or misuse.
1. Metal Work: 5-year corrosion protection on all new OEM sheet metal. Specifically excluded from this warranty is rust coming through metal caused by scratches or gravel marks acquired from normal driving conditions.
2. Paint Finish: Lifetime warranty against solvent blistering, peeling, hazing, and excessive loss of pigmentation. “Lifetime” being so long as the vehicle remains under the present ownership.
3. Mechanical Repairs: 2-year warranty on mechanical repairs performed at Key Chevrolet pertaining directly to original collision damage.
4. Parts: Parts and materials used are of the finest quality and are subject to the guarantee of that supplier.
5. Sublet Repairs: Sublet labour is subject to the guarantee of those suppliers or 2 years.
Work Order _________________________
Repair Date _________________________
Authorized by _________________________
This written warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by a person not authorized by the shop. THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
With our convenient location in Yorkton, SK Key Collision is the most progressive, state of the art auto body repair shop around! We’re proud to be SGI Elite and MPI accredited, and to provide the best quality collision repair services for all makes and models of vehicle. At our Yorkton location, we’re now authorized to do appraisals. This means that if you’re in an accident, you can depend on Key Collision to assist you from start to finish. Ready to get back on the road? We can make it happen!
At Key Collision, we may not be able to turn back the clock and prevent an accident from occurring, but thanks to our top of the line equipment and unparalleled expertise, we can restore your vehicle to a factory-fresh state. We provide complete auto body repair services, from minor dents and scratches to major collision repair. Here’s a list of what we can provide:
- Facilities that meet or exceed industry standards
- Quality repairs by professionally-trained SGI accredited personnel
- 5-year corrosion warranty on new sheet metal
- Elite SGI accredited body shop
- MPI Accredited
- Yorkton’s only I-Car Gold Class Certified Collision Repair Facility
- Lifetime warranty on NEXA Auto Colour paint repairs
- Same-day glass replacement
- Paintless dent repair
- Unibody frame repair
- Bumper to bumper auto paint jobs
- And more!
If you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for in the list above, let us know! We’re always looking for ways to improve your service experience.
When you choose Key Collision, you’ll get more than top-quality auto repairs. You’ll get the peace of mind that comes with choosing a team of professionals that’s completely committed to your satisfaction. Not only are we dedicated to serving you in the most environmentally-friendly and safety-conscious way possible, we provide the kind of personalized, world-class service that will make you a Key Collision customer for life! Let us take the hassle out of auto body repair, and restore the shine to your car, truck, or SUV.